Cycle to work, joining a kick-ass company, finding a new house and much more…..my to-do list/challenges for August 2015
Well, this blog post took some time to post. Here’s why:
- Switched jobs. From Exponential to Wingify, same as UI/UX Designer
- Changed location based on the new job – Shifted near to office
- Putting systems in place in the new house like a neat workspace (Pic above), well-managed kitchen, and other household stuff.
- Got engaged in office training, tasks and hi-hellos.
- Fell in love with a girl. We are together now 🙂
But moving on, everything is set. I am cycling to office every day now – Makes me happy.
Here are my goals for this month (August) posted below.
You can read about my to-do list of May here: [Link]
Goals for August 2015:
- 22 Days pushup challenge – Leaving weekends to take breaks and rest [Update: 15 days done]
- 22 Sketches in total – Want to see all sketches so far? Go here : [Link] [Update: 10 done]
- 15 Letwallinspire posters – See all posters here : [Link] [Update: 7 days done]
- Create other social media accounts for Letwallinspire – To have maximised outreach through different social media platforms.
- Buy and eat dry fruits daily – Dry fruits have amazing health benefits. Here are few : [Link] [Update: 20 days done]
- Read book: Getting things done [Online purchase link] [Update: Read 20-30 pages only]
- Clear 30% (20k/60k) of debt – Have around 60k debt as I switched to a different location and bought things along the way. I also have stopped using my credit card and resolved to not using it again. Debt is bad. [Update: Clearing a bit by bit]
Sankalpsinha.com’s landing page re-design – And also start developing if get time.[Update: 100% done. Development started :D] – For updates on this stay tuned to the facebook page: [Link]
- One blog post other than this [Update: Somewhat written. Yet to finalize and post. It’s on forming habits]
- Create contact backup in a document or excel file – I recommend everyone to have a contact backup somewhere in your email or saved in hard-drive for emergencies. Also send one of the copies to your relatives and friends. More on this in different post. [Update: Not started]